Week 13 Digital Image Editing

 This week we talk about digital image editing for social media. there are countless ways to edit photos now, it basically comes down to what do you want to do, and why do you want to edit photos for your posts. Well because you kind of have to, wether its color grading a video or putting text on a picture, almost nothing you see online is natural anymore. The amount of apps that you can use to edit photos and videos are insane, there are free versions with basic editing tools, like canvas, hoot suite, I would say as far as editing posts goes those are pretty template based and basic. They look good, don't get me wrong but it lacks proficiency at the professional level if you want some high quality and well blended pictures. I use photoshop of ray picture editing and premier pro for video editing. These are professional grade applications that are very hard to use and understand, I am still learning but I will share something pretty cool I just whipped up fast with photoshop. A non traditional photo but for how fast I was able to do it and how cool it actually is, sums up the power of photoshop. 


Now, this is not something that you would most likely post, it is just art really. But you could get ideas for unique posts just from playing around in these professional apps. The importance of making your posts look professional is at the highest level today. People are shipping right past content that just looks average today. And that is changing fast, with new graphic technologies coming out in the gaming world and video world the publics expectations are rising quite rapidly. I hope you enjoy my tiger art, and have a wonderful day. 


Comments