Week 9 Getting Certified

 In this week we are tasked with starting to get certified in Hootsuite and to add it to our resume in Linked in and to as well list our skills and accomplishments within LinkedIn. I am not yet certified but I am headed there. I haven't been on Linked in like this before, this was the first time I looked closer at the skills tabs and all the things you can add about yourself very easily and very fast. It is a great feature and nonetheless a great platform to work on and to network on. I added a few of my past accomplishments along with skills of mine. When. I get my Hootsuite certification I will add it as well. Linked in is a great tool to use when trying to find new jobs, if you have a professional looking linked in profile, your chances of getting hired will be higher if you have all the right things that they are looking for listed. But if you competition doesn't have a linked in page and they struggle to talk about themselves, you having all the necessary outputs, would much more likely give you the job. Here is a screenshot of my Newley listed LinkedIn achievements and skills.



Comments