Week 6 Personal SEO

 This week's blog is about my personal SEO, and what you see when you google my name. We are doing this because we are learning what a potential employer could see and read about us. I would want to make sure that nothing but good things pop up, as they should because I have never done anything bad, but that is something to look for just in case. When I searched my name, mainly just all my baseball teams popped up and my stats and rewards, my Facebook page, my high school, and my Twitter account. And I learned that there is another Eric Bahn out there who is an entrepreneur in the tech world so that's kind of cool. On the images section, it is just a lot of my baseball pictures. If someone was looking to hire me there would be no red flags on a google search.




Comments